Thursday, December 24, 2009

OUR 15TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY - I LOVE YOU HONEY

Today, the 24th of December, while the majority of the world is preoccupied with Christmas Eve, both my wife and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. On this day, as it has been for over a decade, our two daughters are with family as my wife and I concentrate on the love that brought us together before the altar of God in 1994. The cold weather as well as the christmas lights add to the flavor our celebration. Late at night we gather with our daughters to begin our Christmas celebration.

I want to thank my wife for being by my side for these 15-years, if it were not for a calendar that tells me that time has flown by - I simply would not believe it!

Claudia, you have not only stayed frozen in time, as your beauty is evident, but you have been by my side through thick and thin. I want to thank you for the beautiful two daughters that our love has produced and for their strong spiritual, emotional and value-oriented lives.

I could not have become the man that I am without you; however, I have still not fully developed to the man that I should be, give me a little bit more time and I will get there. I love you honey and thanks for making my life so richly blessed.

Forever you husband!

No comments: