Well, what can I say? I cannot believe that we did it!
In less than 30-days not only did we assemble a team to represent the United States, but it will be properly uniformed and well-organized. We also had the privilege to assist the Canadian team in their own endeavor, thus, creating harmony between our federations.
Last but not least, we were cordially assisted by the Mexican Chess Federation President, Mr. Raul Hernandez, in order to iron a few details.
Tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. we will be driving from the U.S.-Mexico border to Mazatlan:
1. 7:00 p.m. Monclova, Coahuila
2. 9:30 p.m. Saltillo, Coahuila
3. 12:30 a.m. Torreon, Coahuila
4. 4:00 a.m. Durango, Durango
5. 10:00 a.m. Mazatlan, Sinaloa