Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I GOT A ROOM AT THE SHERATON MARKET PLACE, ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE HILTON ANATOLE FOR $40 DOLLARS A NIGHT DURING THE NATIONAL SCHOLASTIC 2009 K-12

Written by Claudia Munoz
(the mother)
I hate sounding like a commercial, but I won't be needing a roommate at the Hilton Anatole for $120 per night; through www.priceline.com, I got a 3 night rate for $40 per night across the street at the Sheraton.
$146 for three nights - tax, title and license.
The entire situation started when Nam Nguyen, father of Emily Nguyen, emailed to let us know about the $38 dollar a night deal he got through www.priceline.com, at the Sheraton, across the street from the Hilton Anatole.
We quickly jumped on it and began to learn how to use www.priceline.com, my husband seemed excited by the bidding process; therefore, I will not be needing a roommate after all.
If anyone was planning to call me, thanks for thinking about us!
Priceline, if you need a chess mom as a spokeswoman...please call me!

No comments: